Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bitten by the Blog Bug

Well here goes, I have been bitten by the blog bug.

2008 has been a new start to my life. Having found myself single for the first time in a long time and having to live alone and fend for myself I was quite overwhelmed. Focusing on the positives, I have met some wonderful new friends and am loving life. In hindsight, I have never been happier. I am enjoying my new found independence.

I am 43, have two wonderful daughters aged 18 and 12. They live with their dad in Sydney and I miss them terribly. I look forward to school holidays where a lot of parents probably don't as I get to spend precious time with my girls.

I take pride in the fact that despite the financial crunch I own my home (well together with the bank). My home is my haven. I have been lucky enough to have the assistance from friends to get my garden done and am looking forward to when it is finished so I can have all my friends over to Party!!!!

About me .... I love to have fun and a good laugh with my friends. I am addicted to my coffee and need my latte fix, hence ... luv my latte ;-) I enjoy music and always have something playing in the background.

As far as hobbies, I love to scrapbook and make cards. I love it so much that I have a room in my house dedicated to my craft. I often joke that I don't have a credit card, it's a craft account hehehe

I have recently taken an interest in photography and my camera seems to be adjoined to my hip lately hehehehe ... I never seem to leave home without it.

Hmmm to be continued ....

2 comments:

Charlie said...

welcome to blogging Dana... it's good to "get out there and have a go" so well done :)

Didn't know you were so much into craft - so i've also learnt somethng new :) would love for you to post some pictures of some of your treasure!! xx

Trevor (oDi) Cologne said...

Brings new insight into the term 'shooting from the hip'

I also didn't know about your crafty nature, this is needing to be discussed.

Great work with the blog!