Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Frustration, Friends and Fun

Where to start .. this has been a frustrating week. Still no news on the house front and am busy looking for another house as things are not looking like they going to work in my favour. I am a believer in karma and it will get those who deserve it most!!! Friday the end of the week and the start of a five day weekend for me. What a fun night out with friends. Dinner at Dumpling King in Adelaide's China Town followed by Avenue Q. What a hoot!! A show to be seen by all!! Saturday, a day of rest, lunch at Henley Beach and a nice quiet night ahhhh, followed by a lovely sunny day in Stirling, shared with friends and good music ;-) I had a minor meltdown today and feeling was kinda sorry for myself but things turned around when I went to look at some rentals which were promising. Lots of kind and supportive words by my good friends which made me feel a lot better. Thanks for being so good to me and putting up with me during this time. Tomorrow brings another big day with more houses to look at Australia Day celebrations @ Maria's abode. Fingers crossed that one of these houses has my name on it :-) Keeping as positive as I can ... watch this space for updates.

1 comment:

Shelley Heath said...

I have to say you are bloody lucky to have a good circle of friends. My move was with my parents influence as I was not capable of influencing myself. Only that I did not want to live with my parents... walls too close that sort of thing. Result I am close to my parents living beyond centrelink payments (thankfully I sold my house in Bundy).
Not the ultimate way of living at least you have work