Sunday, January 10, 2010

Where did the time go???

Well judging from my last blog 2009 must have been an extremely busy one for me. Not one blog the entire year!! My bad!!

It is now 2010 and hopefully the start of bigger and better things.

2009 didn't end very well for me and so far this year my limits have been pushed to their boundaries.

I sold my house last year and was supposed to move into my new house on 11 December. Due to the incompetance of my original mortgage broker things havent gone to plan and as at today I an still homeless.

I am extremely grateful to my wonderful friends who have been there to support me every step of the way not only in providing me with a bed to sleep in and a roof over my head but also a shoulder to cry on. I consider my girls to be my sisters and my Adelaide family. I would be lost without them.

2010 is going to be a better year for all and I am feeling confident in facing the challenges that lie ahead.

Big thanks to Maria, Charlie, Bruce, Jim and Gerry for being so supportive. I love you guys. You are truly my Adelaide family.

((hugs))

xxx

watch this space ......

3 comments:

Charlie said...

always there for you babe... keep that chin up and the latte in ya hand :))

it will work out in the end - probably not how you originally thought for sure - but i believe you are on the road to something far better anyway xxx

Amber Lawson said...

BRING ON THE NEW YEAR!
Whoop Whoop :)

I believe that the things that don't work out for us, happen for a reason. :) :) :)

MsAngel said...

Hang in there hun, all will be okay and always know we are here for you xxx