Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday .. a new week ... a new challenge

Up early this morning ready to face the challenges that face me this week. Determined not to give in I met with the solicitor again to have a final go at negotiating with the Vendors who are being stubborn to say the least. Tomorrow a caveat goes on the property and they would have received correspondence today advising that if they are not willing to negotiate they would be facing civil action. Not only did I meet with the solicitor but the Senior partner of the firm came in to meet me and confirm that I had a very strong case and that the Vendors have been unreasonable in their given timeframes. Woo!!!

My resolution for 2010 - Not to let people walk all over me or take advantage!

Bring it on ... I am ready for the fight!!!


No comments: